Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Where Do I Go From Here?

Last Wednesday, I finally shared my story and opened my life up in a very new way.  I didn't think I would share my story until I had a solution, or felt that I was completely healed from my addiction.  But I felt compelled to share in the midst of my brokenness and not after I had overcome it.  Many of you have supported me, shown me love, and even expressed similar emotions/struggles.  You have given me strength to keep moving forward.  Thank you for reading, responding, and reaching out.  We empower each other by sharing our stories.

So, now where do I go?  My journey is not over.  My healing is not finished.  I have to keep praying, working, reaching out, and surrounding myself with people that can encourage, challenge, and hold me accountable.  I'm starting a challenge group this Monday for anyone that needs accountability in their life.  Whether that's for eating, fitness, or kicking a habit that you've wanted to leave behind.  One way that I've seen progress in my life is by surrounding myself with people that have similar goals and to ask for accountability.  Would you like to join me?  It's as simple as sending me an email or facebook message.  I won't pretend to have all the answers, but I firmly believe when we open ourselves up to others, we can achieve great things.  The first step is always the hardest!


1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you our dear daughter. This will help you and look at how you are reaching out to help others, including me. I can learn a lot from a wise young daughter like you! Thanks for sharing and reaching out in a lovely and loving way.

    ReplyDelete